The 15th Annual European Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit returns to Frankfurt, Germany, on the 25th-27th January 2016.
With 500 plus attendees, the show brings together life sciences logistics, supply chain and quality assurance professionals.
New for 2016 are:
* Pharma Ocean Freight Working Group Forum, update from the 2015 Initiative aiming to create working standards across the industry;
* Case study insight into Lane Qualification versus Continual Monitoring;
* Introducing the Supply Chain Tour – a whole day visiting multiple sites including airports, freight forwarders, packaging production and track the package from arrival to delivery direct to the customer;
* Cross industry expertise – hear from various different industries on their success and supply chain excellence for their products;
* Cost Evaluation Workshops - Building a cost-effective solution for your CRT products;
* Hear the latest case studies in rail freight, air freight, road and ocean. Where is temperature logistics heading? How will technology such as 3D printing effect the temperature controlled logistics market?
* Bio-Logistics focus forum – Key case studies focus on overcoming the challenges in transporting vaccines, blood products and gene therapies.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
Eugenio Filippi , Senior Manager, European Plasma Logistics and Dispositioning Center, Baxter; Jeroen Janssens , Senior Manager, Centre of Excellence for Packaging & Cold Chain, GSK Vaccines; Alexander Bahr, Director Logistics and Supply Chain Integration, McDonalds, Mark Edwards, former Global Freight Manager, Actavis, Joerg Woyke, Global Category Lead – Warehousing & Distribution, Sandoz AG; Rajesh Pednekar, Head of Distribution, Pfizer; Graham Martin, Cool Chain Strategic Development Manager, Pfizer.