13th Annual European Clinical Data Forum 2013
21st and 22nd May 2013, Amsterdam
The 13th annual European Clinical Data Forum is one of Arena International’s flagship events, designed to meet the needs of those within clinical data management.
The European Clinical Data Forum provides a unique format which allows delegates to tailor their own agenda according to their individual needs. The streaming of this event begins in the afternoon of Day 1. The Strategic stream focuses on the future of clinical data management, the changing role of the clinical data manager and what to expect, how to ensure staff can stay ahead of the changing technology landscape, outsourcing; common practices. Whilst the technical stream focuses on the security and integrity of data, innovative technology solutions and building an appropriate business case for new solutions.
The agenda hosts an array of topics, including:
• Identifying new approaches to aid your monitoring, drive up quality and furthermore acquire the best data when possible
• Delving into recent CDISC standards and proposals to ensure you have a clear strategy with regards to the practicalities
• Driving forward innovation within pharma to cope with increasing demands and restructuring of teams
• Andy Lawton – Head of Biometrics and Data Management, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
• Yiannis Karageorgos – Senior Protocol Data Manager, BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB
• James Raine – Project Data Scientist, ACTELION
• Mark Rushton – Senior Manager, ALLERGAN
Don’t miss out on what is shaping up to be a fantastic event! Places are strictly limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
Book your place now here using reference code MK-LE-SL
For more information contact:
Ben Lloyd-Davies Telephone: +44 (0) 207 936 6552