The new Fritsch premium line is for in high-tech milling. Rotational speeds and ultrafine grinding results down into the nano range are achieved.
Due to the time-saving premium grinding bowl locking-system, the automatic checking of the locks in the mill, the blocking in event of impermissible operating states and the new automatic shut-off function in event of an imbalance, man and the machine are kept safer than ever.
* With the FRITSCH premium line you can achieve for the first time rotation speeds of up to 1100 rpm and an acceleration of 95 times the force of gravity. The resulting energy application is roughly 150% greater than classic planetary mills.
* Tasks are more economical and considerably finer grinding results in shorter times are delivered.
* For the first time, the bowl and lid form a solid unit – the grinding bowls are closed gas-tight with one motion and with a second motion, they are safely locked in the mill. The grinding bowls position themselves and snap securely into place – no additional tensioning, no incorrect operation! The grinding chamber of the premium line opens and closes automatically and independently rotates the bowl mounts in a convenient position for handling.
* The touch screen provides simple and precise navigation through the menu structure; it is easy to program in precise start times.
* The mill automatically detects the inserted grinding bowls via a special RFID chip, then optimises the rotation speed and prevents impermissible grinding settings.
* The automatic parameter check - before every grinding - guarantees exact reproducibility.
To achieve best grinding results, all grinding bowls and balls are available in different sizes and materials. For grinding in inert gas and for mechanical alloying use the FRITSCH premium line gassing lids – quickly and safely.
The Fritsch Easy GTM ensures a simple and easy monitoring of thermal effects, physical and chemical reactions or increase or decrease in pressure due to continuous measurement of gas pressure and temperature directly in the grinding bowl. And the mill is automatically controlled in a manner that the set parameters are not exceeded.
When grinding in suspension use the Fritsch Special Emptying Device. This enables quick and easy separation of the grinding balls and suspension.