Dedicated British autoclave manufacturer Priorclave has announced the launch of WiFi connectivity Bee Live. This will be available as a service upgrade to all Priorclave laboratory and research sterilisers currently in use and fitted with the versatile Tactrol 2 controller.
The Bee Live upgrade will provide immediate connectivity to a variety of WiFi-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, iPads and laptops. It provides laboratory staff an opportunity to remotely monitor sterilising parameters during the processing cycle. Bee Live also allows authorised personnel a facility to alter, re-set programmed parameters and provide diagnostics for servicing.
Typical screen views are:
1. Overview Screen – presents live information on the current Priorclave autoclave, showing the user what stage of the cycle the run is currently at.
2. Current screen - shows all the current settings and whether they are enabled or disabled.
3. Time screen - allows the user to set date, time and a delayed start if required.
4. Set up screen - allows the operator to change the settings in the current program. Each setting can be disabled and enabled, the dwell time and free-steaming time also can be altered.
5. Usage screen - shows how much water and electricity has been used on a daily and monthly basis.
Autoclaves from the comprehensive Priorclave range fitted with the Tactrol 2 controller are currently being used in of host of different working environments throughout pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical, dairy, food, education and the utility sectors. Models include benchtop autoclaves and compact top loading sterilisers with chambers up to 60 litre as well as front loading, pass-through, power door and stackable in capacities from 100 litre to in excess of 7,500 litres.