* Learn more about the Zetasizer APS...
o Zetasizer APS Software overview
o Zetasizer APS Hardware overview
o Zetasizer APS specifications
What makes the Zetasizer APS unique?
* Automation of measurements
* High sensitivity
* Small, recoverable sample volume
* Dual temperature controls
* User-friendly, flexible software
Other Zetasizer Products:
* Zetasizer Nano
* Zetasizer APS
* Zetasizer µV
* Which Zetasizer to choose?
View additional information and data sheets for the extensive Malvern Instrument line:
* AnaLight - The AnaLight instrument series and related products bring Farfield's revolutionary Dual polarisation Interferometry (DPI) technology into instrument formats to suit all of our customers' applications and budgets.
* Insitec - Laser diffraction systems - Malvern Insitec systems can make more than a million measurements every year. The instrument, the process interface, analysis software, automation and data reporting can all be customised to the unique needs of individual clients.
* Mastersizer - particle size analyzers - The Mastersizer range of particle analysers has evolved to meet the needs of users in industry and academia. Through innovative use of laser diffraction technology, the Mastersizer has become the world's preferred particle size analyser in the laboratory. Particles over a wide size range, from submicron to a few millimetres, are measured accurately and non-destructively, for both wet and dry dispersions.
* Morphologi G3 - The new Morphologi G3 automated particle characterisation system is a new analytical tool that can provide the answers you are looking for. The system combines the high quality images with statistically significant particle shape and particle size measurements.
* Parsum In-line Particle Size Probes - There are two Parsum In-line Particle Probes ("IPP") to choose from depending on your process condition: IPP 70-S and IPP 70-SE. The IPP 70-S has the ability to use air for concentrated systems and materials that are adherent and need dispersion. An intrinsically safe unit, the IPP 70-Se is also available. The low power input for this unit allows it to be used in hazardous areas.
* Rheometers and Viscometers - Malvern rheometers and viscometers are used around the world in research, product development and quality control applications. With our experienced staff of practical, problem solving application and technical specialists, and our pioneering methods for providing our global customers with world class support, we are uniquely positioned to help you solve your rheological challenges.
* Spectral Dimensions - NIR Chemical Imaging Systems - Malvern's NIR chemical imaging systems are designed to improve the efficiency, understanding and ultimately profitability of formulation and production. By providing these capabilities, NIR Chemical Imaging will transform the design, scale-up and quality assessment of high-value heterogeneous materials.
* Spraytec Spray Droplet and Aerosol Size Measurement - The Spraytec is a laser diffraction particle size system specifically designed to address the unique requirements of aerosol and spray droplet characterisation across a wide range of industries and applications. The Spraytec provides in-situ, real-time droplet measurements in a fully validated package, giving accurate, reproducible results time and again.
* Sysmex - The Sysmex FPIA-3000 enables reliable, repeatable and routine characterisation of particle size distributions and particle shape distributions using automated imaging techniques.
* Zetasizer Series - Zetasizer range of Light Scattering systems for Colloids, Nanoparticles and Biomolecules - The Zetasizer range of instruments uses dynamic, electrophoretic and static light scattering technologies to measure hydrodynamic size, zeta potential and absolute molecular weight.