To assist with proteomics research, Pall Life Sciences, which manufactures membranes and chromatography resins that exhibit high resolution and binding capacities with low non-specific binding for the purification and concentration of proteins, has developed a detailed application handbook containing a range of protocols for sample preparation and analysis.
Protocols detailed in the handbook include:
- Abundant Protein Removal – including protocols for affinity chromatography resins as well as with complete kits for removal of multiple abundant proteins (albumin, IgG) in one step.
- Protein Fractionation – protocol options include chromatography resin for affinity capture, ion exchange separation, and mixed-mode capture resins.
- Detergent Removal – applications using SDR HyperD resin.
- Protein Concentration and Buffer Exchange – using a range of ultrafiltration spin devices, UF plates and gel filtration media.
- Protein Detection – including polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) and nitrocellulose membranes for western blotting, available as cut membranes or integrated into
- multi-well filter plates.
Enter 41A or at www.scientistlive.com/elab
Pall Europe Limited is based in Portsmouth, UK. www.pall.com